Hello From Joshua Hudson!



Welcome to my blog. I'm Joshua Hudson, a product photo editing, retouching, and color correction artist.






Welcome ♥

I can cause the background to disappear, change product colors, make your face look slimmer, or tweak any of your photos.

I'm not a magician, but I can make your product look outstanding via professional photo editing and retouching.

I've been in the photo editing business for over ten years and I'm really good at what I do.

On this blog, I will share with you my work and experience in photo editing, photo retouching, and background change. Hope you'll like it!

I use my skills to create captivating imagery for my clients and can work with you on a per-project basis or with a retainer.

If you're interested, check out my site at EditPapa.com and contact me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps to Improve Your eCommerce Product Photography

Best 10 Photo Editing Software For Beginners UK